Grow Taller 4 Idiots - How to Increase Height


Short or Tall?

There Is Now...
UNDENIABLE SCIENTIFIC PROOF!

“This *Secret Combination* of Specific Height Gain Methods GUARANTEE You Will Be At Least
2-4 Inches Taller In 8 Weeks!”

I Discovered the Secret to Add Several Inches of Solid Height to Anyone, No Matter What Your Age Is... Even If You Haven't Grown in Years!




“What Makes GrowTaller4idiots™ Better Than Any Other System On The Market?” 


  1. 100% Safe
Unlike other Height-Gain systems, that explain theories and ideas that have NEVER been field-tested or tried...
Everything I teach you in GrowTaller4Idiots™ is 100% Safe and has been tested vigorously... we would simply NOT put your health and safety at risk!
  1. Unique Methods You Won’t Find ANYWHERE ELSE
Unlike other Height-Gain books and systems that all share the same ideas, diets and theories...
GrowTaller4Idiots™ is COMPLETELY NEW... I spent years CREATING my OWN methods and techniques because I had already tried everything else and had little success with it...
GrowTaller4Idiots™ is ALL based on scientific data... and all of the methods and techniques have gone through gruelling testing and experimenting... they are all HIGHLY EFFECTIVE.
  1. Most Popular On The Market & AMAZING RESULTS
GrowTaller4Idiots™ has been used successfully by over 194,000 people in 174 different countries! ...it’s the most popular system of its kind by a far stretch because IT WORKS LIKE CRAZY...
I have people come back and buy copies for their friends and family because they have had so much success with it themselves!
  1. Easy To Understand And Use
Other Height-Gain books and systems and very long and boring to read... written using very dry and technical English... the kinda stuff you find in Medical Manuals!
GrowTaller4Idiots™ is written as if I was teaching you how to gain height in person! ...people tell me time and time again how easy my book is to read... they ENJOY reading it!



Dear Friend,
Have you ever felt insignificant for not being TALL Enough?
  • Have you ever been rejected by the opposite sex because of your height?

  • Have you ever given up trying for a job, dream or goal because you KNEW your height would let you down?

  • Have you ever been MOCKED because of your Short Stature?


“Have You Ever Felt Like You Weren’t Good Enough?”

...for a job ...a girl or guy ....a sport ...a dream... all because of your height? 
If you could only get taller... it would all be OK.
If you could only grow a few more inches...
You could get the girl or guy!
You could get the job!
You could get what you wanted!



    “I’ve Been Where You Are Now...”

My name is Darwin 
My whole life I had been short... 
A Few Years ago I was a paltry 5’ 3”... (that’s 160cm for you European folk!)
Today I stand at 5’ 10 ” ... and it’s NO MISTAKE!
How did it happen?



“It All Starts With A Very Strange Story...”

I want to share with you a very unusual story that you might find it a little hard to believe, but this genuinely happened to me...
It’s about how I met a very peculiar man... who would reveal to me EXACTLY what I had been searching for... a definitive solution to my height problems.
What he showed me would end up working like crazy... I would then go on to develop a system that would help literally HUNDREDS of thousands of people all over the world...
But more on that later! 
This is EXACTLY how it happened... 
When I first moved to America (I’m from Vietnam), I used to rent from a small apartment in L.A.
Not flash by any means... but the one thing I liked about it-was the fact that it had a small gym on the ground floor...
At the time, I was feeling very insecure and defeated about my height... more than ever...
I had tried everything... literally-- grow taller programs, supplements, HGH boosters, pills, insoles, herbs, potions....
I used ALL supplements, tried all different kinds of “height-gain programs”... and products... 
Nothing seemed to work for me. 
Someone had told me that weight-lifting could help me strengthen my bones which would in-turn help me grow taller... (someone had also told me the opposite but I’ll tell you the truth later on!) I wanted to build muscle anyways so... 


“I Thought I’d Give It A Shot...”

It was quite late-- 10pm... no one in sight.
I decided to start with the High Pulley (basically where you pull up stacked weights)
Because of my reach, being short... I was having trouble getting to the actual Lat Bar to pull the weights up... every time I had finished my reps, I would have to wriggle on to my knees, just to grab the Lat bar again...
The third time I wriggled up to grab the Lat Bat... I heard something...



“A Knock On The Door...” 

I turned to the left and saw through the window of the door...
“Looks like you’re having some trouble there boy!” the strange man exclaimed... “Go on, open up.”
I got up from the seat... feeling a little unsafe...
I let him in and hoped to God he wasn’t going to knock me over the back of the head...
He was an older man-had a short grey beard... dark, weathered skin... quite tall for a Vietnamese man (he was definitely Vietnamese, his accent gave it away).
“I used to be short like you” he said... “You need to do the Height Stuff!” 
I didn’t say anything... still a little flustered by the whole situation.



“The “Height Stuff””

“You gotta do the Height Stuff” he repeated, expecting me to ask what he was talking about...
“What’s the Height Stuff?” I said-- relaxing a little... he didn’t seem as threatening as I had first thought.
“It’s good stuff. It’ll make you shoot up!” he said raising his left arm as high as he could above my head.
I was quite intrigued.
What was this “Height Stuff” ...I thought to myself.
“I’ll show you!” he pointed towards the door.
“But where are we going?” I asked. 
“Follow me”... he walked with purpose out the door... I realized he wasn’t wearing any shoes.



“Back To His Apartment...” 

His place was the same as mine... small, poorly lit, peeling paint on the walls... 
He reached for something from his bookshelf and pulled out a bunch of seemingly old papers tied up with strings...
“This must be the Height Stuff?” I motioned towards the bunch.
“Yes!” he replied enthusiastically “You need to follow exactly these instructions...” 
“And that’s it?” I said... “I just need to follow the instructions and I grow taller...?”
He nodded. But held is hand up... “I haven’t showed you the most important part!”



“The Secret “Height-Boosting” Cocktail!”

5 minutes later he had whisked up something quite remarkable...
Some sort of concoction...
I took note on each of the ingredients he had used...
“All you do is drink THIS everyday ”...he said as if it were some sort of miracle drug.
He gave it to me... it had a peculiar taste.
We talked until the wee hours of the morning, and I got to know him... he was a veteran... who actually fought in the Vietnam war!
His name was Phillip Ngyuen.
He told me of a story of why he spent years himself trying to grow taller... just so he could be allowed to join an elite group of fighters during the war.
He told me how-- after much trial and error... he had finally found a way to grow tall very fast...



“Remarkably... He Had Grown
6 Inches In His Adult Years
With His Method...”



I was absolutely fascinated.
How on earth did he manage to gain so many inches in his adult years...

I had always been told by doctors that even a single inch of height after puberty was impossible!

I asked him many questions.
It was nearly sunrise... I told him we would speak soon and I headed home to get a couple of hours sleep before work...
It was a very strange night indeed... but something in my gut told me I might have finally found something that would solve all of my height problems...



“A Startling Discovery!” 

Like I said before... I was absolutely fascinated with the idea that Phillip had gained a whopping 6 inches in adulthood, which is thought to be impossible by many...
I wanted to do some actual research and see if there was any scientific proof that would confirm what Phillip had told me...
To my surprise... EVERY. SINGLE. INGREDIENT. 
...Phillip had used in his “height-boosting” cocktail had something incredibly remarkable in common...
Each one of them contained very concentrated amounts of certain amino acids... 
Amino acids that when combined... would produce a MASSIVE increase in the level of ONE specific hormone... 



*HGH* - The Miracle Hormone

Let me tell you...
If You Don’t Know Anything About THIS Hormone... 
You Are Missing Out On The BIGGEST SECRET To Growing Taller... And Doing It VERY RAPIDLY! 
It ALL begins here...
So what is HGH?
HGH is short for “Human Growth Hormone”... THIS specific hormone has an ENORMOUS effect on the growing process of your bones... 
In other words... YOUR HEIGHT.
If you can harness the power behind increasing your HGH levels... you can grow taller... and you can do it faster than anything you would have imagined.



“Had I Stumbled Across The Ultimate Height Gain Solution?” 

It wasn’t just the secret “height-boosting” cocktail... it seemed that each of the steps he had taught me had...
UNDENIABLE SCIENTIFIC PROOF! 
They would all contribute dramatically in the way of GROWING TALLER! 
And now with the scientific proof to back at what Phillip had taught me... 
I had NO excuses and nothing to lose.
I would try his method. 



“My Amazing Results!” 

And so I did exactly what he said, following his instructions to the letter...
What happened?

As if it were magic... I grew... at an astounding rate:



3 Inches In LESS Than A Month!

It was an incredible feeling... 
To have finally found something that would ACTUALLY work!
I was ecstatic...
Phillip saw my results... and wasn’t surprised... OBVIOUSLY he knew it worked!
I decided I needed to share this with more people...
But I wanted to make this method even MORE effective...



“Creating My Own Height-Gain System...”


Using the principles behind Phillip’s method... 
I wanted to create my own Height-Gain system that would eventually be MUCH MORE effective than Phillip’s method!
This took a lot longer than I thought it would...
I spent TWO PAINSTAKING YEARS of my life... 
Researching... 
Interviewing experts... 
Testing, Experimenting and Developing different exercises and.... 
Creating new diets that would focus on increasing height!
I would stay home on weekends... Ignore invitations to parties... not sleep as much as I wanted too... and spend ridiculous amounts of money on everything I needed to develop this new system...
But I loved every minute of it! 
...I knew it would all be worth it! 

ความคิดเห็น